Omex Agrifluids, a world-leading designer and manufacturer of high-quality, soluble plant nutrient products will be exhibiting at KISAN 2022 from 14-18 December at Moshi in Pune, India and managing director Peter Prentis will be present at the Omex stand (Number 237 Pavillion Agri Inputs) to meet with delegates and attendees
The annual KISAN AGRI event is one of the ‘star shows’ on the Indian sub-continent and across the wider east Asian arena. With more than 150,000 visitors including farmers from India and overseas and 500 exhibitors, KISAN 2022 will be unrivalled in both the breadth of products and equipment on show and the numbers and spectrum of visitors attending the event.
India as a huge country covering the widest range of climate and crop growing conditions has an unrivalled range of agricultural and horticultural activities requiring a correspondingly wide spectrum of products and catering to the widest range of crops and cropping systems. Omex will be exhibiting a full range of company products but pride of place must go to ‘Omex Albert Solution’ a soluble powder product custom-designed for Indian farmers and growers and now entering its fifth year since introduction onto the Indian market in 2018.
Peter Prentis sums up the success of Omex Albert Solution in three simple words – complete, balanced and water-soluble:
Complete in containing a full complement of essential plant nutrients:
• Macronutrients – nitrogen, phosphate and potassium
• Mesonutrients – calcium, magnesium, sulphur
• Micronutrients – copper, zinc, iron, boron manganese, molybdenum
Balanced by containing a full range of nutrients working in unison
Water-soluble nutrients rapidly taken by the foliage and moved and used with ease inside the crop plant.
The company’s display at KISAN 2022 will be far wider than Omex Albert Solution as important as the product is to Indian agriculture and horticulture. “And comprising a wide range of our globally-used soluble liquid and soluble powder products which are marketed throughout India for the broadest range of commercial crops and farming systems,” said Peter Prentis. Omex soluble nutrient products are used worldwide in greenhouse and outdoor cropping systems, rain-fed and irrigated farming systems and plantation, orchard, field, vegetable and flower crops:
• Omex Bio20 – containing a full complement of essential plant nutrients and a biostimulatory seaweed extract for boosting growth and ‘busting stress’ at any time in the crop cycle, and especially during the early stages of seed germination and seedling establishment.
• Omex Kingfol Zinc – a high soluble-zinc product (70% w/v) sprayed on crops to overcome the widespread problem of soil zinc depletion and zinc lock-down and zinc lockup in a wide range of soil types, and especially in phosphorous-rich soils where zinc reacts with phosphorous to form insoluble zinc phosphate.
• Omex Sequential 2 – Omex Sequential 2 is especially high in potassium for the maintenance of good plant water relations and has ample magnesium for those light sandy soils which are frequently deficient in this key component of the chlorophyll molecule and therefore the photosynthesis pathway.
• Omex Calcium Boron – combining one of the best known mesonutrients (calcium) with perhaps the least well known and appreciated micronutrient (boron) but vital nevertheless. Boron has deep involvement and crucially important roles in many aspects of metabolism from the transport of sugars across plant walls to sexual reproduction mechanisms including fertilisation and fruit formation.
• Omex Calmax Gold and Omex DP98 – Omex Calmax Gold contains soluble calcium at a high rate of 24% (w/v). However, calcium is an inherently sluggish nutrient requiring assistance to be taken up and to move within the plant to sites of ultilisation. This is provided by Omex DP98 with its 37.5% (w/v) phosphorous as the phosphite ion which enhances the uptake and movement of the inherently ‘lazy’ divalent calcium ion. Omex Calmax Gold and Omex DP98 are sprayed in tandem to the widest range of crops where the calcium content is crucial.
Peter Prentis will be pleased to meet established and new clients (distributors, importers and end users) to discuss new and exciting opportunities for crop production in India and all other countries in the wider Asian arena.
For further information and details visit: www.omex.com